Long day. Busy life.

Assalamualaikum.

berjanggut dah ye semua tggu i update new entry?
*feelings ramai follower. haha

uhuk uhuk (berhabuk habuk gituu)

just wondering almost a year kot xupdate! haha.
feel bad to my blog. busy melampau2 actually.
Nasib baik ingat password.haha

so, what's up guys? eh no! this my blog, so. What's up me?aha aha

since we still welcoming a new year 2013.
*happy new year's guys! (ok, it's awkward) -.-
actually, i really sayang' nak terminate this blog. this blog remind
everything's about me and mylife.
how can i ignore it begituu sahaja kan?aha aha

so, i've decide to get always update blogging.
oh btw that's my new resolution on this year 2013. *yeayy (hope so)


let's update myself first.

  • now i'm sitting for FINAL exam for 5th semester in my Uni.
  • i can't wait to this coming semester break after my last paper (14/1/2013)
  • i gain weight. no really get taller even 1 inches. :(
  • got eye bag. *panda eyes @_@
  • uneven skin tone. (cause of unstable sleeping time)
  • ---enough--- (don't want to proceed more about the bad side of mine) sobs!


nampak nampak mata panda tu?

*meet Azie, my roommate. :)


till then, 
wish me feeling rajin to get myself updating my blog.
Bye people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment